Monday, February 11, 2013

Who Am I?

Shortest: I am an aspiring game writer who has grown up with games and is focused on the development of engaging worlds and player driven stories.

Shorter: I am an aspiring game writer who has dedicated himself to video game industry. I aspire to create both long and short narratives where the player has a voice and the world captures their imagination.

Short: I'm an aspiring game writer whose first real memory is booting up my N64; it taught me the power of imagination and opened my inner eye. As we live in age where a game needs to be more than just a mindless button masher, where the player can engage and have a tangible impact on the world and characters have nuanced personalities and that do not rely on stereotypes, I have been the head writer on two gaming projects and have written for an animated show and some shorts. Most importantly, to open more inner eyes and let them challenge themselves by thinking of new ways to look at things.


1 comment:

  1. Good work! All three versions make sense to me. But man, the short version is not reader-friendly at all. It is too difficult to read the dark-grey words on the black background.

    ReplyDelete